3 Best Essential Oil Tips For Headaches
1. Lavender, Spearmint, & Eucalyptus Massage
2 tsp fractionated coconut oil
1-2 drops lavender essential oil
1-2 drops spearmint essential oil
1-2 drops eucalyptus essential oil
1. Combine ingredients and stir until well-combined.
2. Massage into scalp and areas of tension and headache. Don't forget to massage the areas that might be contributing to the headache. *This will make your hair greasy.*
2. Basil & Lavender Compress
Basil is one of the most common natural remedies for headaches. It has a powerful effect on relieving tension.
1. Add essential oils to water, as hot as you can stand it.
2. Soak cloth (compress) in oil and water mixture and press to forehead, temples, or bridge of nose and cover with a dry towel.
3. Leave compress for up to 4 hours.
3. Headache Helper Blend
5 drops bergamot essential oil
5 drops marjoram essential oil
5 drops clary sage essential oil
5 drops black pepper essential oil
5 drops Aroma Siez essential oil
1/4 tsp to fractionated coconut oil (or almond, jojoba, grapeseed, or V6 oil)
5ml empty essential oil bottle
1. Combine essential oils with fractionated coconut oil in empty essential oil bottle or roller bottle. Add roller ball to essential oil bottle if it's not a roller bottle.
2. Roll blend across forehead, temples, back of neck, and massage in. Don't forget to massage into tense areas contributing to the headache.
Aroma Siez is an exclusive Young Living blend of essential oils that is helpful for relieving tension.